Please read below before emailing about summer availability and check our rates page.
- summer reservations typically by the week only from end of June until after Labor Day Weekend
- in the event we need to break up a week, shorter vacancies will be posted on our homepage and below
- September bookings primarily by the week – shorter requests not considered until late summer
- we rent from Saturday to Saturday / Sunday to Sunday in peak season
- 25% deposit required to secure booking ( partially non-refundable – see policies tab)
- maximum of 4 adults in any unit or a family of 6 including children
- dogs are allowed in two specific units and fees apply (must be notified in advance)
Upcoming Availability in December:
- we will now be open during the winter including Xmas and New Years
- Ho! Ho! Ho!
The Christmas season is almost upon us once again!
You can wind down from all the hustle and bustle at our cottages.
Let the waves recharge and refresh you!
We have some availability for the Christmas season, just contact us for details!
4 Adults + 2 children/ 2 adults + 4 children (17 and under)
** We can no longer guarantee placement in specific cottages but will do our best to accommodate individual preferences and requests. **
Pet Policy & Fees
We have two designated dog friendly cottages and visitors may bring their pets along provided that it is approved by Ocean Mist at the time of booking. They must be kept off the furniture and bedding, held on leash while on grounds and be picked up after. Visitors are responsible for any damages that may occur. Fees are $25 for weekend visits and $50 for weekly stays.
Email Response Time
Our policy is to respond to reservation emails within one day. If you have not received a response within 24 hours, please check your junk/spam folder, as this happens occasionally or give us a call at 902-656-3200 to verify we received your message.
Visit Nova Scotia’s South Shore
On the water!
Contact us today to plan your visit to our beautiful shores!